Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Week ? Game 4. Us vs. CBP

Welcome back to a real game, after a month'a disabilitatin' leisure-time. We dun' celebrated Amerr'ca's birfday an had us five more additions to the fambly. Ina good 6 years them young'ns'll be old enough to play, supposin the fambly dog don't get ta them first.

This Saturday's roster (July 25th). Sign up in the comments field.

I just want to remind y'all that kicking order 's set by this here list. If you ain't added youself ta the roster, come gametime, you getsta kick at the next open slot.

UPDATE
Hey all. To make things transition smoother, I'm creating an A Squad and B Squad. I want to hold you guys to this. Last year it was a weak B (or C) Squad that let CBP score 11 runs on us. I'm not letting that happen again.
If I don't hear from you by gametime, I'll make a printout of this list that we can use at the game (I'll be sober). You can mark a position there. If we have over 18 people (which we shouldn't) we'll start up a C group.

Fielding
1) Pitcher
a) Mike
b) ---
2) 1st Base
a) Jake
b) Mark
3) 2nd Base
a) Andy
b) Alex
4) 3rd Base
a) Abdullah
b) ---
5) Shortstop
a) Tom
b) Jimmy
6) Left Field
a) ---
b) ---
7) Center Field
a) Eddie
b) ---
8) Right Field
a) ---
b) ---
9) Catcher
a) Erin
b) ---

Up to Kick
1) Abdullah
2) Andy
3) Tom
4) Jimmy
5) Eddie
6) Jake
7) Mike
8) Erin
9) Alex
10) Mark
11)
12)
13)
14)
15)

5 comments:

  1. I'll sign up for short stop and batting 3rd or 4th.

    Note: We will need a strong offense to win, but an even stronger defense, so let's not get too drunk before the game!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'll take first base, and bat 6th.

    I second Tater. CBP may have overcome their alcohol and drug addictions, but they're still dicks. And dicks shouldn't win at kickball.

    ReplyDelete
  3. How about Uncle Dwayne kicks 3rd and I'll kick 4th?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Can I play 3rd, and kick 1st?

    I agree with Tater...its a delicate mix to get the right buzz to increase skills but not too much to detract...lets limit it to like 8 drinks before the game....does that sound about right?

    ReplyDelete
  5. It's my nephew's birthday party right after the game, so I'll only have 7.

    ReplyDelete